Thursday 5 January 2017

HOME


HOME

I travelled on the trail,
I saw many scribes on the bricks.
It read ume, ime, umme.

I touched on the tips.
I learned many lyrics from the wind.
It is signals and sounds uuuume.

I tried on the thread.
I tied many knots in a time.
It shows u u u u u u visually.

I made a rest in a pavilion.
To get a fresh air of the hottest day.
It last read the emerging whirlwind.

I talked to my toaster beside me.
It seems to rain from far seeing
In a time, water at my feet.

I courage  to hold my sleeping sheet
Back form the  thirded air, tug on the war.
It rains in windy and whirly.

I stepped up into a home.
Every tenants were absent.
A room I entered, I met my bride.

I wondered a toaster in the whirlwind.
Wandering in a way to my box.
Here I met my home in my bride.

In a laid bed, she was there
For me to come home with a rose.
I do come I do see the home again.

                      GAA


No comments:

Post a Comment